vineri, 7 octombrie 2016

Dan LUCA - back at ULB!

18 years ago I graduated my Master of the Institute of European Studies at the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB). I still remember, with big pleasure, teachers like Peter Praet, Mario Telò, André Miroir or Eric Remacle. Courses followed at Avenue Roosevelt 39 helped me immensely in my EU –Brussels affairs carrier.

And it brought back even more memories when, in the beginning of October 2016, I was invited by the Institute to give a lecture to their Master students. It was a pleasure interacting with these young people from eight different countries (Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, England, Moldova and China) in order to decipher the EU Community mechanism. In my presentation “Bruxelles au concret”, I tried to outline to the students the importance of involving the private sector and civil society in European decision making process.

Looking forward for my next visit at ULB.

Dan LUCA / Brussels

Niciun comentariu: